City of Rainier Libary Board
The Library Board is an advisory board that makes recommendations to the city council about rules and policies for the efficient and effective operation of the library, its services and programs. It typically meets on the second Friday of the month at 9 a.m. in the Rainier City Hall Council Chambers. View more information on the library board.
- Marcia Roberts - chair
- Kim Worrell - vice chair
- Brandy Blackburn
- Jasmin Elwood - student representative
- Tonya Higgins
- Sharon Erdman
- Rosemary Scandale
Library Board Agenda and Meeting Minutes
Some documents linked to on this page are PDF files, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is FREE and can be downloaded here
The original signed minutes will be available at Rainier City Hall.
- 2023-03-10_Library_Board_Packet.pdf (1.12 MB)
- 2023-03-10_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (186 KB)
- 2023-02-10_Library_Board_Packet.pdf (290 KB)
- 2023-02-10_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (59 KB)
- 2023-01-13_Library_Board_Packet.pdf (1.55 MB)
- 2023-01-13_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (60 KB)