Rainier city offices will be closed Thursday Nov 26 and Friday Nov 27 in observance of Thanksgiving.
City of Rainier Libary Board
The Library Board is an advisory board that makes recommendations to the city council about rules and policies for the efficient and effective operation of the library, its services and programs. It typically meets on the first Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. in the library. View more information on the library board.
- Marcia Roberts - chair
- Kim Worrell - vice chair
- Brandy Blackburn
- Jasmin Elwood - student representative
- Tonya Higgins
Library Board Agenda and Meeting Minutes
Some documents linked to on this page are PDF files, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is FREE and can be downloaded here
The original signed minutes will be available at Rainier City Hall.
- 2022-06-24_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (230 KB)
- 2022-06-06_Library_Board_Packet.pdf (122 KB)
- 2022-06-06_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (236 KB)
- 2022-01-08_Library_Board_Packet.pdf (327 KB)
- 2022-01-08_Library_Board_Agenda.pdf (182 KB)